- Does the job no matter the salt, can be used with either wet or dry - white or brown salt
- Built to withstand winter, after winter – polyester powder finish prevents rust build-up
- Heavy snow? Thin ice? Tackle it all efficiently with an adjustable application lever
- Safe to use night or day thanks to the fluorescent markings and LED lights
- Can suit a wide range of mounts – 3 point linkage, ring hitch and drawbar, 50mm towing head and drawbar
Our Towable Salt Spreader for Vehicles and ATVs is a powerhouse for industrial gritting on large premises or private roads.
Capable of holding 400kg of brown or white, wet, or dry salt, this rock salt spreader can handle any salt you have on hand. Helpful for sites where salt is stored outdoors or in non-waterproof bins.
Made from robust metal, primed with a zinc rich powder, and then finished in a polyester powder coat, this spreader can withstand the harshest of environmental and weather conditions and still come out rust free. This combination of superior construction materials and a powder coated finish keeps your hitched salt spreader running for longer.
Safe to be used night or day, thanks to the fluorescent decals and high-quality LED lighting. Making it perfect for use on farms, distribution centres and manufacturing plants.
Capable of mounting a wide range of vehicles with a 50mm towing head and an extendable drawbar which can be adjusted in height. The salt spreader can also come with a variety of optional mounts such as a ring hitch or 3 point linkage to suit compact tractors.