Public Sector Credit Accounts
If you're a public sector organisation, placing an order with GritBins.net is simple and easy!
We provide instant 30-day credit accounts to public sector organisations on receipt of an official purchase order.
We supply our products to a large number of public sector organisations across the UK including primary/secondary schools, colleges, universities, local councils, NHS departments & Police forces.
How to place an order online:
- Add the products you would like to order to the Shopping Basket, when you are happy with your selection, proceed to the Checkout
- Enter your billing and delivery details, creating an account is optional and not required to place an order
- In the Payment Method section, select Bank Transfer or Purchase Order (Public Sector Only)
- Review the order details and when you are happy to proceed, select Confirm Order
- A final order summary is then displayed along with our payment instructions, select Pay Now to complete your order
- Your order confirmation will contain your order number and an email will be sent to your email address (as provided) confirming your order details
- Please fax or email an official purchase order confirming your details and your order number
- We will then process your order and keep you updated on the delivery status
Our fax number is 01777 858010 or you can scan and email your purchase order to email@example.com
How to place an order by telephone:
- Find the required products on our website and if possible have the product codes/model names ready to assist our sales team
- Then call us on 01777 802213 to place your order
- Our sales team will provide advice and guidance on the products that you wish to order
- Then simply fax or email an official purchase order confirming your order details and your order will be processed.