- Towable and heavy duty spreader
- Ideal for gritting and de-icing large areas such as estate roads and long driveways
- Compatible with all BS3247 certified rock salt, winter de-icing salt and fertiliser (clean thoroughly between uses)
- Available with either a pin or ball hitch attachment
- Hopper capacity: 100kg
- Salt adjustable flow regulator
- Adjustable skirt height to control the distribution of salt
- Spinner and agitators can be disengaged as needed
- Pneumatic tyres
- Tow bar height adjustment
- Spread width increases with speed
- Maximum operating speed of 10mph
- Manufactured in the UK
This heavy duty spreader is ideal for gritting and de-icing expansive areas such as estate roads, long driveways and large car parks. It is available with either a pin or ball hitch attachment, enabling it to be attached to the rear of any towing vehicle.
The galvanised steel hopper is built to endure the outside elements and has a generous capacity of 100kg, whilst the salt adjustable flow regulator controls the amount of salt being used and eliminates unnecessary wastage.
Compatible with all BS3247 certified rock salt, winter de-icing salt and fertiliser, the spreader has a user-friendly salt loading height and a maximum operating speed of 10mph. As the speed intensifies, the spread width increases. This spreader also features an adjustable skirt height to manage how far the salt is distributed.
It is simple to manoeuvre on pneumatic tyres which can easily absorb the impact of rough terrain, meaning large areas can be covered quickly and efficiently.
The tow bar height adjustment provides different towing heights and allows for particularly high or low road clearance.
Optional Rock Salt
Optional Brown or White Rock Salt can also be added to your order. This is available in the following quantities:
- 1 x 25kg Bag
- 21 x 25kg Bags (Half Pallet)
- 42 x 25kg Bags (Full Pallet)
- 1 Tonne Bulk Bag
Please Note: If you add rock salt to your order, this will arrive in a separate delivery to the spreader and within 10-15 working days.