- Great heavy duty spreader for all seasons
- Professional grade quality construction
- Stainless steel frame provides protection against corrosion
- Easy to adjust flow of distribution
- Generous 40 litres volume capacity
- Great spread width of 2.5 to 6 metres
- New oscillating spider type agitator, providing superior material movement and reduced drag
- High grip moulded wheels - good traction equals continuous output
- Dual shaft connecting to bull horn style handle with cushion grips for ultimate user comfort
- Perfect for white/brown salt and fertiliser use
- Large Salt Capacity 53kg and fertiliser Capacity 46kg
- Added peace of mind with our 3 year warranty
- Shock absorbing pneumatic wheels - perfect for transporting heaving loads
The Cresco Stainless Steel Spreader has everything the Cresco 30SWP Painted Spreader offers, but with a stainless-steel frame. This will provide great protection against corrosion, increasing longevity of the spreader. Salt and fertiliser are extremely corrosive materials and will break down metal over time. This spreader is the professional choice for demanding large scale salt and fertiliser applications. This means you don’t have to compromise buying two spreaders for summer and winter.
It features a 40-litre capacity hopper, with a 45kg weight capacity. For winter gritting and salting, it offers a multifunctional interchangeable shutter plate, providing high output and spread width reduction system. For seed and fertiliser, it also has a multifunctional interchangeable shutter plate, but with a left and right spread patter adjustment and a border control system. The gear box is made from composite material, hard wearing construction with advanced bushings, fully encased crown, and pinion system with zero maintenance gears. This spreader additionally comes with a mesh grill to ensure that no large chunks of salt can block the output hole at the bottom.
It also includes 13x6in pneumatic wheels with a metal hub, which are perfect for moving large loads. Pneumatic wheels are the best choice because they are able to absorb a much greater amount of shock than other types of caster wheels.
Please Note: If you add rock salt to your order, this will arrive in a separate delivery to the spreader. 10-15 working days.