From sun and snow to everything in between, the Cresco 20SW estate spreader is designed to cope with the demands of the four seasons. You can go from spreading rock salt to fertiliser in a matter of seconds, thanks to the simple slide system technology which allows you to adapt to the changes in weather and environment.
Perfect for use on private estates, large car parks and farm yards, it is suitable for spreading fertiliser and rock salt on areas up to 3500m2 - approximately the size of half a football pitch. The large agitator improves the stirring and flow of the product to be spread, while the innovative hopper mould ensures no product remains in the hopper to prevent it from getting stuck.
As a rough guide, your Cresco 20SW spreader will hold about 26kg of fertiliser/salt, but this ultimately depends on the material you are putting inside it.
- Go from spreading salt to fertiliser in seconds with the adjustable slide
- Pneumatic wheels offer smooth manoeuvrability over rough terrain, making it easier to cover large areas quickly
- Covers areas up to 3500m2 - ideal for private estates, large car parks, etc
- Large agitator increases product flow
- New designed, fully emptying hopper prevents product from getting stuck
- Easily adjustable spread width and flow rate for consistent and even spreading
- 20 different fertiliser settings to suit all types and sizes of granular fertiliser
- Border control to ensure you don’t overspill onto your patio or borders
- Robust stainless steel frame and axle, with a tough corrosion-resistant poly hopper
- Solid rod on/off linkage for reliable flow control (no cables to fail)
- Gearing is fully enclosed for production and durability
- Cushioned fold-away handles for user comfort and space-saving storage
- Re-centres to handle the contours of uneven surfaces
- 2 year CRESCO domestic warranty
Manufactured in Europe, the strong steel frame and tough poly hopper are rust-resistant and built to withstand the outdoor elements. A solid rod link connects the cushioned handle control lever to the flow plate and the gearing is fully enclosed for protection and durability.
The output of the spreader can be easily adjusted to give you accurate and even distribution. It will spread up to 6 metres on a full application setting, and also includes 20 different fertiliser settings and integrated border control for precision spreading around borders and beds.
It is simple to manoeuvre on pneumatic tyres which can easily absorb the impact of rough terrain, meaning large areas can be covered quickly and efficiently. When not in use, the handles fold away for compact storage in garages, outbuildings, etc.
This Cresco 20W spreader comes with a 2-year guarantee for your peace of mind. To ensure your spreader lasts for as long as possible, we strongly advise it is given a thorough wash after every use.
Please Note: Some minimal self-assembly of this product is required. It is NOT recommended for use with brown rock salt. If you add rock salt to your order, this will arrive in a separate delivery to the spreader. 10-15 working days.