Suitable for short-term flood protection and weighing down road signs during maintenance work, these WPP (Woven Polypropylene) Sandbags are manufactured from lightweight 70gsm WPP fabric.
They offer a cost-effective alternative to traditional Hessian material as the woven plastic doesn’t rot and is UV protected against sunlight damage. The woven construction also makes the bags strong, hardwearing and extremely tear resistant.
This product is supplied empty and has a tie string at the mouth to allow easy closing after filling. One sandbag will require approximately 14kg of sand - remember to only fill your sandbag up to three quarters full as it can then be moulded easily into the right shape.
- Economical alternative to traditional Hessian material
- Lightweight 70gsm WPP fabric construction - suitable for short-term applications
- Ideal for weighing down road signs or temporary flood defence
- Woven plastic doesn’t rot and is UV protected against sunlight damage
- Strong, hardwearing and extremely tear resistant
- Tie string at the mouth to allow easy closing after filling
- One sandbag will require approximately 14kg of sand
- Option to add the Sandbag Filler Pro
- Quantities of 500 and 1000 also available (discounts on larger quantities)
Optional Sandbag Filler Pro
The Sandbag Filler Pro offers a rapid response solution to flooding incidents and when military fortifications are needed in dire situations.
This innovative product fills your sandbags 500% faster than the traditional shovelling method. It enables a single person to quickly and efficiently fill a sandbag without the need for assistance.
How It Works
Secure the sandbag around the bottom of the SandBag Filler Pro and use the other end (scoop mechanism) to scoop the sand. The sand slides out of the hole on the back of the filler, and into the attached bag.