Ideal for use in flooded areas, these Heavy Duty WPP Sandbags are manufactured from Woven Polypropylene which is impervious to rot. They come with maximum UV protection which prevents the sun from weakening the material and ensures the product will last for much longer than a standard WPP 70gsi Sandbag. This combination of heavy woven fabric and UV protection means this sandbag also has a higher abrasion resistance and will withstand rougher handling.
These sandbags are particularly suited for longer term sandbag applications in wet environments such as ballasting, river damming or diversion. They are also effective for weighing down traffic signs or creating a sandbag wall.
This product is supplied empty and has a tie string at the mouth to allow easy closing after filling. One sandbag will require approximately 14kg of sand - remember to only fill your sandbag up to three quarters full as it can then be moulded easily into the right shape.
- Durable Heavy Duty WPP Sandbag
- Supplied empty
- Practical for longer-term applications - flood defence, river damming or diversion
- 120gsm WPP fabric construction which is resistant to rot
- Maximum UV protection
- Higher abrasion resistance and will withstand rougher handling than a standard WPP 70gsi Sandbag
- Can also be used to weigh down traffic signs or build a sandbag wall
- Tie string mouth to hold the sand securely inside.
- One sandbag requires approximately 14kg of sand
- Colour choice of black or yellow
- Quantities of 500 and 1000 also available (discounts on larger quantities)
- Option to add the Sandbag Filler Pro
- Can also be supplied pre-filled (See Related Products)
Optional Sandbag Filler Pro
The Sandbag Filler Pro offers a rapid response solution to flooding incidents and when military fortifications are needed in dire situations.
This innovative product fills your sandbags 500% faster than the traditional shovelling method. It enables a single person to quickly and efficiently fill a sandbag without the need for assistance.
How It Works
Secure the sandbag around the bottom of the SandBag Filler Pro and use the other end (scoop mechanism) to scoop the sand. The sand slides out of the hole on the back of the filler, and into the attached bag.