The Winter Wizard is a hydraulically driven salt spreader/gritter for use with forklift trucks. This product has conveniently placed fork pockets which allow attachment to the front end of a forklift truck or fork lift tines in a safe and effective manner. It is hydraulically driven from the forklift trucks third service valve or side shift valve.
It is fitted with a Vale “POZI-FEED” auger system which can spread all types of salt wet or dry brown or white. With a 0.20m³ hopper capacity to take approximately 250kg of salt0.20m³ Mild Steel Hopper
- Hydraulically driven stainless steel disc, with adjustable spread width from 1.3m to 9m (dependant on material)
- Manually adjustable spread width valve
- 100mm Stainless Steel “Pozi – Feed” double augers providing positive salt feed even with wet material, driven hydraulically through a heavy duty high load hydraulic motor
- Pozi-Feed Augers run in maintenance free nylon bushes
- Manually adjustable application rate valve
- Hydraulically powered from the forklift trucks hydraulic circuit (third service or by piping into the side shift valves)
- Spreading action controlled by activation and de-activation of the forklift truck service valves
- Fork pockets with heel pins for safe mounting of the winter wizard
- Flat mesh top, complete with access hatch
- All metal work blast cleaned, prior to zinc rich powder prime and finished in polyester powder coat
- Stainless steel fasteners used where possible
- Fluorescent markings on the side and front mounted black chevrons
- Suitable for all types of salt wet or dry, brown or white
Please Note: If you add rock salt to your order, this will arrive in a separate delivery to the spreader and within 10-15 working days.