- An easy and efficient way of making pathways and driveways safe in winter
- Can get to smaller areas where a larger salt spreader wouldn't be able to reach
- Winter Wizard longer lasting than salt
- No residue left behind
- Can use different grades and particles sizes of salt/de-icer
- Multi-purpose - also used for fertiliser, sand, topsoil, and grass seed
- Lift with ease due to the lightweight design
- Manufactured in the UK
Designed to make pathways, driveways, and steps safe to walk on during the winter months, this multi-purpose hand held reusable salt spreader is the perfect quick solution. Simply add salt or grit to the spreader, choose your setting depending on the amount of salt that needs spreading and twist the handle to spread.
The winter wizard de icer has the ability to last longer than normal rock salt. It is made from chlorides and is totally clean and soluble, so no residue is left behind.
This twist-and-thaw salt spreader allows you to reach the smaller areas that an industrial salt spreader may struggle to get to such as steps. The quick and easy design means areas can be safe to walk on within minutes.
Not only is it used for salt, but the multi-purpose design means it is also used for fertiliser, sand, topsoil, and grass seeds. The spreader can be used all year round and wouldn't necessarily only be used in the winter months.