This non corrosive and user-friendly de-icer comes supplied in a 15 Litre Jerry Can and with a backpack sprayer for precise application. The can has an integrated handle for easy carrying and dispensing, whilst the sprayer is impervious to rust and features a level indicator to help the user determine how much de-icer is remaining.
Viaform Non-Corrosive De-Icer has been developed to effectively eliminate ice and snow from airport runways, railway platforms and other corrosion sensitive areas. It works to very low temperatures and possesses an even particle size which enables resourceful spreading in a granular format. Along with de-icing thinner ice layers, it can also be used as a preventive application ahead of impending bad weather.
Viaform is not harmful to humans, animals or plants meaning it can be spread in places with a large amount of wildlife and foliage. It possesses a lower oxygen demand than urea, glycol and potassium acetate based de-icers.
- Eco-friendly and non-corrosive Viaform De-Icer
- Supplied in a 15 Litre Jerry Can and with 1x Backpack Sprayer Kit
- Jerry Can allows for easy carrying and pouring
- Sprayer enables precise application
- Sprayer is rust-resistant and has a level indicator
- Effectively clears airport runways, railway platforms and other corrosion sensitive areas free from ice and snow
- Works to very low temperatures and possesses an even particle size
- Even spreading in a granular format
- Can also be used as a preventive application ahead of impending bad weather
- Not harmful to humans, animals or plants
- Will not contribute to the eutrophication of lakes and rivers
- Discounts available on larger quantities
This environmentally-friendly de-icer is not based on any nitrogen salts and will therefore not contribute to the eutrophication of lakes and rivers. Eutrophication is when a body of water becomes overly enriched with minerals and nutrients which facilitate the excessive growth of algae.
Discounts are available on larger quantities.
Liquid De-Icers - De-Icing Guidelines/Suggested De-Icing Rates
Please find below approximate quantities for preventative treatments of frost, ice and snow conditions. Given the variables involved, these are offered as a guideline only.
0°C to -5°C
20 ml /m²
0°C to -5°C
40 ml /m²