800 litres of ProBrine Liquid De-Icer supplied in a 1000 litre IBC (with discharge valve).
Supplied in an 1000 litre IBC for simple handling and storage, this ProBrine Liquid De-Icer offers a cost-effective de-icing solution for the likes of cycle paths and car parks, as well as reducing freezing temperatures on roads.
Probrine is a 20% solution liquid de-icing brine which blends white marine salt with a corrosion inhibitor to reduce impact on any metal by over 80%. It is eco-friendly as it contains no solvent and uses reduced salt within the application, making it less destructive of the surrounding area.
It is designed to prevent any staining of aluminium and does not dry to leave any sticky or gummy residues.
- ProBrine Liquid De-Icer
- 800 litres supplied in a 1000 litre IBC (with discharge valve) for easy handling and storage
- Suitable for use with backpack or hand pushed sprayers
- Eco-friendly and economic de-icer for cycle paths and car parks, as well as reducing freezing temperatures on roads
- 20% solution liquid de-icing brine which blends white marine salt with a corrosion inhibitor
- Reduce impacts on any metal by over 80%.
- Freezing point of -21°C
- Easier to store and handle than granular materials
- Remains a mobile clear, odourless liquid, even at low temperatures
- Prevents the staining of aluminium
- Does not dry to form sticky or gummy residues
- Product contains no solvent
- Supplied on a tail lift
- Discounts available on larger quantities
This Liquid De-Icer is suitable for use with backpack or hand pushed sprayers which ensure increased control when applying the product, as well as minimising waste.
The IBC is fitted with a discharge valve to allow complete discharge of the liquid from the container.
Discounts are available on larger quantities.
There are three different sprayers available as optional add-ons. They provide an economical solution for the precise application of liquid de-icer.
The R300 and R301 are both handheld sprayers which require 25% fewer pumps per gallon than competitor products. The R301 also features a 24 inch brass wand, making it practical for treating hard to reach areas.
The Performance Field King Pro Sprayer is a backpack sprayer suitable for use all year round. It comes with a 15 litre capacity tank and a lightweight 21 inch poly wand which enables surfaces to be covered quickly and efficiently from a distance.
Liquid De-Icers - De-Icing Guidelines/Suggested De-Icing Rates
Please find below approximate quantities for preventative treatments of frost, ice and snow conditions. Given the variables involved, these are offered as a guideline only.
0°C to -5°C
20 ml /m²
0°C to -5°C
40 ml /m²