This Heavy Duty Snow Plough provides a user-friendly solution for eradicating high footfalls of snow from vast areas such as pavements, car parks, roads and driveways at the likes of industrial sites, retail parks, national trust properties, universities and hospitals. The push along ‘trolley’ design provides maximum comfort for the user as it enables them to keep their body in an upright, walking position to help reduce back pain.
It features an adjustable blade, from 0 degrees to 30 degrees of left-hand sweep for effective snow removal. The blade is easily modified on a 50mm pitch with six adjustments using a fly nut and bolt. The angled plough allows snow to easily slide off either side of the blade, effectively clearing snow from the area being tackled and preventing a build-up of snow sticking to the blade.
- Heavy Duty Snow Plough
- Push along design for maximum user comfort
- Ideal for removing high footfalls of snow from large spaces
- Practical for large areas, car parks around industrial sites, hospitals, etc
- Reduces back pain and possibility of injury whilst snow ploughing
- Adjustable blade - 0 degrees to 30 degrees of left-hand sweep
- Easily adjusted on a 50mm pitch with six adjustments
- Angled plough allows snow to easily slide off either side of the blade
- 4 x 260mm pneumatic tyred wheels and roller bearings
- Mild steel construction with high-quality epoxy coated finish
- Made in Britain
- Supplied fully assembled
The 4 x 260mm pneumatic tyred wheels and roller bearings provide added traction and ensure the product is easy to manoeuvre on uneven ground, while the durable mild steel construction with high-quality epoxy coated finish ensures excellent longevity and resistance to the extreme winter elements.
Please Note: This product is supplied fully assembled.