The built-in battery of this CEMO Spray Caddy enables the likes of landscapers, cleaners and caretakers to work with unrestricted freedom of movement as there is no requirement to keep the device plugged in, including in places with no power supply.
It provides a user-friendly and flexible solution for regular, large-scale de-icing of multi-storey car parks, industrial sites and long driveways/entrances. Suitable for use all year round, it is also practical for spraying crops, killing weeds and general turf and lawn maintenance.
It features a 12V pump with a 100% duty cycle, meaning the pump will work at full speed, constantly being powered on. The generous 60-litre capacity makes it practical to be used for long periods of time without the need to replenish the solution.
- CEMO Battery-Operated Spray Caddy
- 60 litre capacity
- LiFePO4 battery with charger
- Quickly and efficiently de-ices larger areas
- Versatile for a range of locations - multi-storey car parks, industrial sites, driveways/entrances to national trust properties, etc
- Offers excellent flexibility and unrestricted freedom of movement
- Can be used all year round
- 12V pump with 100% duty cycle
- Also ideal for spraying crops, killing weeds and general turf and lawn maintenance
- Constant spray pressure for uniform, low-mist spraying – flow rate can be regulated
- Rechargeable battery capacity (3.3 Ah) - sufficient for approx. 60L (with no. 3 nozzle)
- 8m reinforced PVC hose
- Spray lance with two different flat flan nozzles
- Flat fan nozzle no.2 - spraying angle 110° (Approx. 800ml per minute flow rate)
- Flat fan nozzle no. 3 - spraying angle 110° (Approx. 1150ml per minute flow rate)
- Option to add a spare battery
- Suitable for commercial disinfections with a flashpoint higher than 55°C
The eight-metre reinforced PVC hose is abrasion and chemical resistant, and designed to offer excellent flow rates and reliability when at high working pressures.
This product comes with supplied with two different flat fan nozzles which feature an overlapping spray pattern for efficient area coverage, as well as contrasting flow rates to suit the specific application. A high capacity, lightweight LiFePO4 battery (3.3 Ah) is also included, along with a charger.
Please Note: This product is suitable for commercial disinfections with a flashpoint higher than 55°C.
Optional Liquid De-Icer
Optional Liquid De-Icer can also be added to your order. This is available in the following quantities:
- 1 x 15-Litre Jerry Can
- 4 x 5-Litre Jerry Cans
- 24 x 15-Litre Jerry Cans (Half Pallet)
- 48 x 15-Litre Jerry Cans (Full Pallet)
Please Note: If you add liquid de-icer to your order, this will arrive in a separate delivery to the spray caddy and within 3-5 working days.