Supplied in quantities of 70 sandbags per pallet.
Each of these pre-filled Hessian Sandbags contains approximately 14kg of reusable granite sand for immediate use against flood water entering your property or business.
This product is both bio-degradable and recyclable, therefore offering an eco-friendly solution to a range of applications including weighing down street signs, and protecting soldiers from enemy fire and extreme weather conditions during military operations.
- Useful for many different applications - building temporary walls, flood control, weighing down street signs, fitness training and military fortifications
- Practical solution for the MOD, councils, construction sector and sports industry
- Supplied pre-filled - each bag contains 14kg of reusable granite sand
- Made from bio-degradable and recyclable material
- Fabricated design provides excellent protection against water
- Tie string mouth to hold the sand securely inside
- Supplied in quantities of 70 sandbags per pallet (discounts on larger quantities)
- Empty Hessian Sandbags also available (See Related Products)
Hessian Sandbags are a proven and reliable method, having been used extensively for flood protection for many years. They are a slightly more expensive alternative to the standard 70gsm WPP sandbags but provide excellent protection from water due to their fabricated design.
Please Note: Hessian Sandbags should be used within 4 weeks of purchase due to biodegrading as soon as they get wet.