Supplied in quantities of 70 sandbags per pallet.
Each of these pre-filled Heavy Duty WPP Sandbags contains approximately 14kg of reusable granite sand for immediate use against flood water entering your property or business. These sandbags are particularly suited for longer-term sandbag applications in wet environments such as ballasting, river damming or diversion. They are also effective for weighing down road signs or creating a sandbag wall.
This product is manufactured from Woven Polypropylene which is impervious to rot. They come with maximum UV protection which prevents the sun from weakening the material and ensures the product will last for much longer than a standard WPP 70gsi Sandbag. This combination of heavy woven fabric and UV protection means this sandbag also has a higher abrasion resistance and will withstand rougher handling.
- Durable Heavy Duty WPP Sandbag
- Supplied pre-filled - each bag contains 14kg of reusable granite sand
- Practical for longer-term applications - flood defence, river damming or diversion
- Maximum UV protection
- 120gsm WPP fabric construction which is resistant to rot
- Higher abrasion resistance & will withstand rougher handling than a standard WPP 70gsi Sandbag
- Can also be used to weigh down road signs or build a sandbag wall
- Tie string mouth to hold the sand securely inside
- Colour choice of black or yellow
- Supplied in quantities of 70 sandbags per pallet (discounts on larger quantities)
- Empty Heavy Duty WPP Sandbags also available (See Related Products)