- Integrated hasp and staple - securely store grit salt, shovels and other equipment
- Lipped lid prevents water from seeping in and ruining your salt
- Recycled black option keeps costs down, and diverts plastic from landfill
- "Grit" embossed on the front
- Suitable for both domestic and commercial premises
- Easily moved with built-in forklift channels
- Stackable to save space when not in use
This robust, durable salt bin can hold up to 190 kg of rock salt and is perfect for keeping paths and car parks clear of snow and ice. The tough, heavy duty construction can withstand impacts and not deform. It also features a built-in locking mechanism (padlock not included).
The grit bin is manufactured from polyethylene so will never rust or rot, and features a sloped lid which prevents snow and ice from settling on top. The lid also allows rainwater to run off without forming puddles on the top, or entering the bin, keeping your salt safe from moisture. The UV stabilised material ensures there is no discolouration or deterioration through long term sun exposure.
This grit salt bin can easily be moved by two people, or when full of rock salt can be transported using the forklift channels which are moulded at the base. In addition, when your bin is not in use over summer, it can be stacked to save storage space, or repurposed to store other things.
Please note: If you add the optional 175 kg of salt, this will arrive separately.