This 6 Cu Ft Grit Bin is manufactured from durable, UV-resistant polyethylene and is ideal for storing grit salt and ice melt to clear driveways, paths, car parks, etc situated in residential areas and on commercial premises. The bin has a 169 litre (169kg) capacity and is available in Yellow or Black. The black grit bin is made from recycled material, and is the same quality as our non-recycled grit bins and will not discolour or deteriorate through long-term exposure to the elements.
- 6 Cu Ft Grit Bin
- 169 kg Capacity
- Ensures households and businesses are fully equipped for the winter months
- 6 different colour variations available
- Black grit bin, black base and black lid are manufactured from recycled material
- Robust and UV-resistant polyethylene construction
- Will not discolour or deteriorate from long-term exposure to the outdoor elements
- Angled lid
- Stackable - compact storage throughout the summer months
- Forklift channels for easy transport
The grit bin features an angled lid designed to minimise the amount of snow and ice settling on top of the bin, therefore ensuring ease of use even in winter weather. The angled lid also allows rainwater to run off.
The 6 Cu Ft Grit Bins are inter-stackable for storing over the summer months when not being used for storing grit / salt.
The grit bin is designed with forklift channels which allow for easy moving and positioning when the grit bin is full.
Please Note: If you add rock salt to your order, this will arrive in a separate delivery to the grit bin and within 10-15 working days.
We also have a large range of salt spreaders available. Click here to view our range.